Low Temperature Plasma Sterilizer is user-friendly, as the main sterilizing agent is very safe, remaining nontoxic residue (Water and Oxygen.
STERİLMED 'PL series Plasma Sterilizers are offered with single door options in free standing configuration as a fully automatic plasma sterilizer. To assure fast & efficient sterilization, pre-set programs for different kinds of equipment with different specifications are set.
STERİLMED PL series plasma sterilizers are used in cold and fast sterilization in hospitals, laboratories and dental clinics for all heat and moisture sensitive equipment which are resistant to H2O2.
Metal instruments and medical devices made of aluminum, brass stainless steel or titanium; plastic 1 medical devices made of Teflon (PTFE or similar), PE, PU, PVS, silicone, polystyrene, PP, PMMA, ULTEM, Radel, PEEK, polycarbonate, lexan, marcalone, LCP, kraton, EVA, nylon, polyamide, delrin or POM; glass materials. Operator is responsible for sterilization of proper materials in PLASMA 120 Series. Sterilization load guides provided by medical device manufacturers and related institutes must be referred by operator before using device.
Device is designed without any PVC Lexan printed labels or stainless steel on the panel in order to reduce the risk of infection. All outer surfaces are from shock resistant glass surface (black or white color on request). Brand marking is done by logo placed behind tempered glass panel. Also manual controls are omitted from front panel design as all controls are established by a 12.1” Color TFT touch screen. Firm fixing is done with suspension legs, which also enables leveling in non-flat surfaces. Movement ability is provided with wheel already installed.
Integrated RF plasma system provides cold, fast and residue free sterilization. Plasma system is activated during cycle and turns H2O2 into O2 and H2O for a environmental friendly process. Weight reduced aluminum chamber coated with a specially formulated PTFE polymer.
Non-sticking and scratch resistant coating provides clean and brand new looking even after intense use. Each shelf inside chamber is able to carry 30 kgs of load. It is possible to open chamber door with a foot switch (sensor). Sterilization process is completely validatable. RFID system is used for operator identification and process safety. RFID tag cards are used by operators for process traceability.
- Fast running cycle increases turnover rate the delicate and state-of-the art medical equipments in the hospital.
- This rapid turnover rate lightens the hospitals’ financial burden, as they do not need to equip a number of redundant medical devices.
- The by-products after sterilization, water and oxygen, contribute Green Environment as well as guarantee user-safety, substituting for other sterilizations which use harmful materials.
- Low Temperature Plasma Sterilization is representative of all other kinds of Low Temperature Sterilization such as Ethylene Oxide or Formaldehyde.
- The temperature keeps lower than 60 oC and cycle time is under 1 hour, which prevents heat and moisture damages to sophisticated medical instruments, and prolongs the life expectancies of them.